Take part in the worlds largest LDN Survey
The LDN Research Trust Health App (myLDN) is available on Window Phone, iPhone, Android devices, PC's/Laptops.
Android download link:
iPhone download link :
PC's and Laptops link: website for people without one of the above devices
People can use multiple devices and the data they enter will remain synchronised across them. All data is anonymous.
With myLDN you can:
- Keep track of the changes to your LDN dosage and keep a record of how this affects you in these key life markers:
- Quality of Life
- Sleep patterns
- You can also add any other Medications or Supplements you take to myLDN and track their dosage and frequency taken.
- Set alarms to remind you when to take your LDN and other medications
- Track Diet items which might have affected you
- Keep track of any Exercise you have done
- Keep track of any Medical Aids you might have used
- Specific questionnaires for Multiple Sclerosis, Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Spinal Cord Diseases are presented to users with those conditions.
- Keep a Journal of how you are getting on
- View Graphs of the data entered
- Create PDF reports of your data for printing and taking to your GP
- Receive Notifications from LDN Research Trust direct to the app
We have a facebook info page please like us here :